Monday 15 April 2019

Day 10 - Dingle (part 2)

We started today off with a gigantic breakfast made by our B&B hostess, a dear lady named Eileen. It was a rainy day, so we just waited in our room listening to the howling wind and rain until it was time for our scheduled archeological tour of Dingle. It was a good day for it because we didn't have to be walking in the rain too much and someone else did the driving.

We learned a lot about the history of the area and when we got back (and after a nap) we had some famous Murphy's ice cream.

Later in the evening we had a nicer dinner than usual - we typically have 1 splurge meal per trip where we go somewhere a little nicer than we deserve. ;) But I didn't have my phone with me so no pictures of that meal.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 14 - Dublin (Last day)

It's bittersweet. Today is our last day in Ireland. I feel as though we've been here so long. I will miss all the beauty and kindnes...