Friday 19 April 2019

Day 14 - Dublin (Last day)

It's bittersweet. Today is our last day in Ireland. I feel as though we've been here so long. I will miss all the beauty and kindness,  but I am looking forward to family, friends, pets, and a bath. I can't say I miss my bed just yet because the beds at the places we've stayed have been so delightful. We are staying at a mixed dorm hostel tonight which promises to have a less than stellar mattress ... just to make sure I'm looking forward to home. 
This morning we visited the Rock of Cashel and then the Dunamase in Port Laoise. We've successfully dropped off the rental car (whew! Even though Josh was awesome at driving on the left) and we are currently pub crawling through Dublin.
I'll be back in the USA tomorrow.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 14 - Dublin (Last day)

It's bittersweet. Today is our last day in Ireland. I feel as though we've been here so long. I will miss all the beauty and kindnes...